Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature and Follow Fridays #7 (Sept. 27th)

Feature and Follow Fridays #7


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? 
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Click here to read more.




This weeks Activity:

Reading Nook Tour!


I can't give a tour because I don't have a space. :-( But I still wanted to share...

Well I will be honest, being a mom of a 22 year old (still living at home) and a 1 year old (yep you read that correctly) I have no special space to read that I can call my own. I read on my vanpool, while walking between two offices at work, in bathroom or while putting baby to sleep.

My dream is to have my quiet space to read and be surrounded by my books... maybe one day.

Remember to please leave us a comment so we can follow you and follow us... grab our button, and we'll grab yours


2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. I have a almost 4 year old and a 4 month old. I read on my iPhone when I am rocking the 4 month old to sleep. If I want to get any reading done I have to wait till the kids are asleep or we make it a family thing outside.

    New bloglovin follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read books in my room.
    Hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete